Are you a skilled man/woman in the field in the field of civil engineering and maintenance? A Manager capable of monitoring a construction site and ensuring the effective and efficient maintenance of infrastructure?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then you are reading the right ad!
To meet the expectations of African consumers, CFAO Retail is developing various Shopping Center formats in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon and Senegal. This expansion presupposes both an ever-increasing construction of infrastructures to accommodate its commercial spaces, and the continuous maintenance of these; It is to this end that we are looking for a key player at the heart of this expansion.
In strict compliance with the brand’s standards and under the supervision of the GENERAL DIRECTOR, the DIRECTOR OF WORKS AND MAINTENANCE is responsible for the organization with a view to the successful completion of building construction sites and development sites. supermarkets (Carrefour group brand) and shops/restaurants (Club des Marques CFAO Retail) in shopping centers in Cameroon.
For this, the candidate must:
- Compile all the needs of each brand according to the active specifications specific to each brand;
- Compile all the requests from the brands by type, in order to pool lots and materials as much as possible;
- Organize with the Project Manager the execution of the work according to a specific schedule for each brand, in order to respect the general schedule of the operation;
- Ensure on-site site monitoring and check the adequacy between the validated wishes of the brands and the actual implementation on site;
- Ensure the financial follow-up on the tools made available to him.
- Alert his hierarchy for any slippage (financial or time) likely to impact the general schedule or the budget;
- Suggest any improvement (quality, time, cost);
- Take stock at the end of each project in order to draw lessons and propose changes for the future;
- Define and manage the maintenance strategy;
- Manager 2 relays (works and maintenance) to ensure the proper achievement of their missions.
- Managing a team
- ENGINEER in CIVIL ENGINEERING or equivalent;
- 10 to 15 years minimum in the field of construction of infrastructures and other buildings;
- Management of real estate construction projects;
- Knowledge in project management;
- Knowledge of electricity and mechanics;
- Knowledge and application of the methodology of preventive and curative maintenance operations;
- Knowledge and application of health and safety rules;
- Knowledge in Real Estate Project Management;
- Knowledge of standards for layouts and other building constructions;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Good spirit of synthesis;
- Sense of priorities and opportunity;
- Teamwork / Network;
- Sense of ethics
Job location: Africa, Cameroon
- Education level min. required
- Master 2 or equivalent and more
- Minimum experience level. required
- From 11 to 15 years old
- French (Professional)
- Professional English)