TELECOM AGENCY MANAGER (Mobile) POSITION OPEN ON CDI
Attached to the General Management, your mission is to guarantee the commercial performance of your agency through the supervision of a commercial team, the animation of its market and the loyalty of its customers.As such, your main tasks are as follows:
- Enforce the commercial policy of the structure.
- Put in place the means and actions necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Form a team of in-store sales associates.
- Supervise, animate and support its employees in their activity.
- Manage the total store budget.
- Manage inventory and supplies of materials and products for sale.
- Manage Mobile Money activities.
- Adapt offers to demand.
- Set up products in store and on display.
- Optimize customer satisfaction
- Guarantee the efficiency of the organization of his agency.
- Communicate information to teams.
- Maintain collaboration with the operator.
- Design and write daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
We are looking for an experienced female profile preferably with training in management of business units, marketing techniques, management of organizations (BTS, DUT, IUT) associated with a minimum experience of two (2) years in this position. Being bilingual (French / English) and having a solid knowledge of mobile phone equipment and accessories will be a plus.
Beyond the technical skill, an excellent presentation, very good qualities of oral and editorial expression, a high sense of organization, being flexible and available, smiling, autonomous, endowed with a spirit of initiative, are essential to succeed in this position, just as it is essential to have qualities of leadership, dynamism, adaptation, managerial sense, communication, sense of contact, responsiveness and good knowledge of the market telecommunications. Mastery of Office tools and in particular Excel, PowerPoint as well as digital tools (web, etc.) is essential.
Are you a candidate? We invite you to join a company based in Yaoundé (CMR), ambitious, in constant development and operating in a very competitive market, by sending us your CV, as well as a cover letter and a full photo of you at the latest . on 06/16/2022 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group