Job title: Technical Graduate – Global cocoa – CI
About the Role:
Line Manager: CI (Continuous Improvement) Lead
Location: Douala, LT, CM, BP 570
Number of positions: 01
Type of contract: Graduate
This Graduate program will offer you the opportunity to further develop your career within our OSCO department especially the Operational Excellence You will be working with plant managers and operators under responsibility of the local CI. Your core purpose will be to contribute to operations’ performance improvement by using and coaching the team on BC CI tools. You will also participate in Go4Zero activity and plan execution. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Go4Zero Culture deployment
- Participate in CI activities on site
- Develop project management skills
- Learn about the process and product
- Learn about department interactions
- Develop change management skills
- Learn about the process and Asset performance improvement
- Learn financial governance for CI activities
- Get involved in productivity strategy and roadmap
- Engineer degree (Industrial, technical or Food Industry)
- Fluent French and English language
- At least basic understanding of project management and OPEX tools
- Good adaptation and communication skills
- Skills in Project management
- Knowledge of operational excellence
- Data Analysis skills
- Listening skills
- Coaching skills
- Change management
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here .
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here .
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barry-callebaut.com.