We are hiring Stock Manager
Located at Mfoundi market 20m from Niki
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Receive deliveries of goods and register them (meats, charcuterie products, etc.)
- Check the condition and quality of delivered products
- Ensure a permanent and rigorous control of the level of stocks and trigger orders
- Record the entry-exit movements of products in cold rooms and onward
- Ensure the storage of products according to quality standards and assume your cleanliness
- Keep a permanent inventory Provide cold room items for sale when requested.
- Prepare daily stock status reports
- Be responsible for resources and the balance between the machine state and the physical state
- Manage relationships with suppliers.
- Minimum BTS in Logistics and Transport Management
- Have at least 02 years in a similar position
- Ability to speak and write French and/or English
- Know how to manage stress
- Good sense of analysis and good forecasting sense
- Excellent product knowledge of the competitive environment of market and customer constraints
- Ability to interpret data or results
- Physical resistance
If your profile matches this offer, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com by June 28, 2022 at the latest .