The company Europe Afrique Services (EAS ), specializing in subcontracting and human resources management, is recruiting for the needs of its client, a large oil and gas distribution company, a service station manager.
- You come from the worlds of distribution (supermarkets), catering, mechanics, other businesses, negotiation or sales.
- You like to take up challenges and want to embark on an adventure that will make you grow and evolve.
- You have a commercial spirit and customer contact.
- You have a capital that will serve as a personal contribution.
- Manage the smooth running of the service within a point of sale (bar, catering shop, fuel, etc.).
- Manage the activity as a referent (hygiene, management of raw materials, administrative management, management of the shop.
- Commercial: Manage the influx, welcome, build customer loyalty. Optimize and develop sales.
- Financial: Manage raw materials, monitor its ratio, alert on discrepancies, respect and enforce collection procedures, consolidate the counting of boxes.
- Hygiene and safety: Compliance with HACCP, HSSE standards. Guarantee the safety of goods and people.
- Technical: Check the proper functioning of the installations, maintain the equipment, inform management of any malfunctions, optimize maintenance costs. Monitor technical interventions.
- Management: Integration, training, support for new employees and teams.
- Goal tracking. Ensure good relationships with partners.
- Discuss best practices and possible malfunctions with management.
- Action-oriented, she embraces new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm.
- Analytical skills, adaptability, interpersonal skills, pragmatism, responsiveness, attention to detail, team spirit, rigour.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience for a similar job. You like the challenge.
LANGUAGES AND OTHERS
English: professional – French: fluent
TO MAKE A REQUEST
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10/07/2022