Recruitment Notice: 01 School Manager
- Have a teaching degree
- Know how to organize a lesson and make learning a simple and meaningful process
- Excellent manager, lucid in decision-making and rigorous in achieving the objectives set
- Thorough knowledge of educational best practices and school legal guidelines and procedures
- Organize and energize the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities of the school
- Conduct staff meetings and ensure objectives are met
- Manage staff schedules, coordinate the activity of the teaching staff
- Good command of French and English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Place of work: Yaoundé Nsimeyong (Maison Rose Damas)
How to apply?
- CV only (maximum 02 pages)
Applications must be submitted by email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title “CPM Establishment Manager” in the subject line
Application deadline: June 30 at 5:00 p.m.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group