Africa Bright Asset Management is a portfolio management company that supports companies, institutions and individuals in the CEMAC zone. As part of the deployment of our commercial activities, Africa Bright Asset Management (ABAM) is recruiting a Sales Manager with solid expertise in the field of sales, sales and customer relations.
BASE POST IN DOUALA
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Main mission :
- Develop business relationships and identify investment opportunities in UCITS
- Define the market segments in which to invest, in order to recruit new key account customers and generate new growth levers
- Identify the investment needs of customers and propose the appropriate UCITS solutions
- Provide clients with personalized service, particularly in terms of advice, depending on the investment opportunities and the investment horizon
- Develop the business in strict compliance with the authorized limits and the regulations in force
- Define and achieve the objectives of the managed portfolio in consultation with General Management
- Participate in commissions, round tables, etc., in order to promote the professional BU on the market (representation of the company).
- Lead and participate in commercial negotiations for service offers
- Follow-up of major and historical customers (key accounts) for the development of existing outstandings
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Diploma from a business school or an engineering school
- Experience : Have at least 7 years of professional experience in commercial functions acquired in the banking or insurance sector
- A corporate culture and commercial expertise oriented “Major Accounts” is required for this position.
- Qualities : A good knowledge of banking products would be a great asset
- Language : Be bilingual
- Knowledge of banking and financial institutions
- Sense of organization and listening
- Good communication
- Sense of service
» Level of experience: Senior
» Years of experience: Between 5 and 8 years
» Cover Letter
» Curriculum Vitae
Send your applications to email@example.com no later than June 30, 2022 , specifying in the subject the job title Commercial Manager Douala .