NAMé Recycling is a Cameroonian company specializing in the recycling of plastic waste. Thus offering a solution for plastic waste, while operating as a profitable and sustainable business generating a broad environmental and social impact according to international quality standards.
As part of our activities, we are looking for UN/UNE (01) Receptionist, position based in DOUALA (Bekoko).
The incumbent will report directly to the GENERAL MANAGEMENT.
Under the supervision of the GENERAL MANAGEMENT, The incumbent will be responsible for:
Administrative Secretariat of the General Management
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Notify company personnel of the arrival of visitors
- Maintain the security and telecommunications system
- Respond to incoming phone call screening
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and by phone/email
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Maintain office security by following security procedures and controlling access through reception
- Order office supplies and maintain a stock inventory
- Maintain up-to-date records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcription and faxing.
- Maintain continuity between work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and ongoing needs
- Participate in the elaboration of the purchases of the week
- Ensure the reduction of office equipment costs
- Petty cash management
- Other specific tasks that the General Management would like to entrust to you
- Minimum BAC in Office Secretariat or other communication field
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Man Woman
- Very good management of communication in a company (being bilingual would be an asset)
- Good analytical skills and spirit of synthesis
- Good communication skills
- Rigor and organization
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Creativity and innovation
- Be proactive and able to work under pressure
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 30, 2022
TYPE OF CONTRACT: CDI
LOCATION OF POSITION: DOUALA (Bekoko)
interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to the following address
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon