Position to be filled immediately is based in Bastos / Odza Terminal 12 – Yaounde
A very active e-commerce entrepreneur is looking for a reliable and experienced personal assistant / marketer to help manage her home and office. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for a busy executive and manage an active schedule of appointments.
- Comfortable with smartphones, including texting, camera and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, graceful, meticulous, detail oriented and meticulous.
- Able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Positive attitude, team player, able to work with a wide range of high quality suppliers.
- Personality and politeness, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, dynamic and organized;
- Good level of expression and spirit of synthesis;
- Relational sense and anticipation;
- Mastery of English is indispensable ;
- Salary: Competitive plus discretionary bonus and benefits.
You must be comfortable working extended hours and occasional overtime as required.
- Manage the home;
- Schedule appointments and follow the agenda;
- Organize private and business trips;
- Event planning ;
- Administrative Support ;
- Management of file archiving;
- Research and contact suppliers online;
- Carry out missions on behalf of the employer.
- Manage the e-commerce store
- Create content for social networks (TikTok, Insta Stories, SnapChats)
- Defines the business strategy of the company / Develops a marketing plan
- Analyze sales and define the objectives to be achieved
- Determines the commercial and strategic means to be put in place to achieve them
- Analyzes the market to identify opportunities (quantitative and qualitative marketing studies)
- Defines product identity, communication strategy, product launch conditions, product placement, brand image, etc.
- Manage a team (recruitment, distribution of roles, animation,)
- Consult external service providers: printers, graphic designers
- Ensures a competitive watch on its market
To apply: send CV, plus cover letter specifying why you are chosen for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: July 22, 2022