MARKETING MANAGER (BAC+5)
DOUALA – AKWA
- You develop the annual roadmap for marketing campaigns on all targets/prospects and channels (online or offline).
- You define the budget for all actions (sales volume and costs), set up KPIs and performance monitoring reports. What actions, for what purposes, what messages, at what times of the year, through what channels;
2. Strategy oversight
- You ensure weekly performance-oriented reporting with the design of Dashboards.
3. Operational execution of online and offline campaigns
- You supervise the setting up and execution of all the campaigns necessary to support the development of sales by product category
- You develop action plans in order to optimize the performance and profitability of operations.
4. Management and Project Management
- Experience of at least 3 years in a marketing or sales manager position.
- You have a strong business and digital sensitivity and a capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- You are rigorous, good communicator and know how to develop the skills of your teams.
- You know how to be proactive and force of proposal, and enjoy working in a team.
Level of study: Bac+5
Prerequisites: have at least 3 years in a similar position
Location: Douala / Akwa