Name of employer: Harvest Assets Management
Missions and attributions
- Analyze market trends and develop new ranges.
- Ensure a marketing watch and analyze the competition.
- Analyze sales statistics and forecast/realized differences, propose loyalty or recovery actions.
- Develop a communication and promotion strategy in collaboration with sales representatives.
- Design communication materials.
- Participation in the implementation of the communication strategy on social networks.
- Prospecting new customers, analyzing their needs and proposing suitable solutions.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the customer relationship strategy and plan.
- Animations, participation in fairs and exhibitions.
Implement online campaigns: contests, display campaigns, affiliation, lead recruitment and KPI monitoring.
Required Profile and Skills:
- Bac +5 in Engineering School, Business School or University.
- A first experience in a similar position.
Functional skills: Design, (have) produce marketing tools and update them: catalogs, prices, advertising leaflets, product sheets, descriptions, sales pitches.
Technical skills: Mastery of the Office package (PowerPoint, Word) and possibly graphic design software (Adobe Suite, etc.).
Personal qualities :
- Comfortable with writing.
- Rigor and sense of teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both externally and internally
- Sense of pedagogy.
- Commercial sense.
- Endowed with a solid economic and financial culture (knowledge of products, financial instruments and market functioning).
Position Based in Douala, Cameroon
Regional coverage – CEMAC
Send your CV and cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org