Name of employer: OKALA AHANDA & Associates
International firm specializing in accounting, financial, operational and strategic audit; organization and management consulting; accounting expertise; legal and tax advice; Human Resources Management Consulting and Continuing Professional Training
The main missions of the IT manager are:
- Analysis of IT needs that concern the management of the company;
- The use of software that manages a company’s data;
- Configuration and maintenance of operating systems;
- The configuration and installation of management software (Sage lines 100 and 50, Commercial Management, Payroll, etc.);
- The assembly and the elaboration of the Statistical and Fiscal Declaration (DSF).
- Hold a computer engineering degree at BAC +3/4 in the following areas: Management IT / Finance / Accounting;
- Good knowledge of database management systems;
- Have professional experience of at least 5 years in the administration of networks, websites, the development of the Statistical and Tax Declaration (DSF) and the management of IT projects;
- Mastery of Excel spreadsheet + Visual Basic;
- Knowledge and experience in ERP (integrated management software package) is an asset;
- Strong ability to take responsibility, ability to work in a team.
Composition of the application file:
Each application file must include the following documents:
- A motivation letter providing any information that the candidate deems relevant and which is not given by the CV,
- A 4×4 photo, A CV;
- Salary expectations,
- The supporting documents for the diploma and training presented (attach a certificate of presentation of the original diplomas and training certificates duly issued by the competent authorities);
- Employment certificates relating to professional experience.
Applications will be received no later than July 19, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the address below.
OKALLA AHANDA & Associates
BP 12 628 Douala; BP 4051 Yaoundé
Phone: (237) 233 42 83 15 / 233 42 78 87