SUNU Assurances Vie Cameroon is looking for a Bank Insurance Officer for its Central African branch .
Guarantee the sustainability and develop the clientele of Banks and Financial Institutions in order to increase turnover.
- Animate the sales force of banking partners and MFIs:
- Monitor the production of the various partners;
- Participate in prospecting for new partners;
- Carry out a competitive watch in its field (market, products, etc.);
- Ensure the conservation of the portfolio ;
- Regular reporting to management;
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the commercial development strategy on bancassurance.
- Justify a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in an insurance company or a bank;
- Have a Bac+3 level training in commercial management, marketing or bancassurance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of life and casualty insurance techniques.
- Good commercial (prospecting, sales, etc.) and interpersonal skills;
- Good oral and written expression skills;
- Master computer tools and the office suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon