JOB TITLE: Legal Officer
Employment contract : CDD
Position based in Douala (with possibility of travel)
ABK Corporation is a company that manages holdings and provides accounting, commercial, legal and financial services to its customers and subsidiaries. It intervenes in particular in the sectors of agriculture, breeding and education. One of the main interventions concerns the support of the company ABK COCOA FARM (https://en.abkcocoafarm.com/)
Expected professional skills
- Good knowledge of the law of obligations and contracts
- Good knowledge of company law (OHADA), tax and labor law
- Capacity for analysis, evaluation (legal risks) and synthesis
- Ensuring law enforcement across all departments
- Defend the interests of the company in the event of litigation
- Advice on legal issues
- Intervention in the event of a dispute
- Drafting of legal documents
- Legal research
- Honesty and moral probity
- Rigor and speed in the processing of files
- Intellectual liveliness
- Excellent editorial ability
- Great awakening and strong reactivity
- Ability to work in a team, focus on the collective
- Knowledge of your company, its internal functioning (process, sales method, tools, etc.) and its positioning.
- Force of conviction, assertiveness and leadership
- Sense of initiative, proactivity and autonomy.
- Natural winner, spirit of conquest.
- Active listening and a desire to understand in order to find solutions.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organization.
- Having at least 3 years of professional experience as a confirmed lawyer will be an asset, but beginners accepted.
- Have a Master 2 in Business Law, Social Law, Management Economics or any other equivalent diploma or Doctoral student in one of these areas of law
- Be perfectly bilingual
- Be prepared to travel for work
Candidates are invited to send the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30, 2022.
- A cover letter explaining what you will bring to ABK CORPORATION on a legal level 6 months after your hiring.
- A detailed CV specifying: experience as a corporate lawyer,
- The contacts of his former employers in case of previous experience.
Due to the very high number of applicants, we will not be able to respond individually to all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to take a written test followed by an interview.
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group