Position: LAND AND REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL
Type of offer: Full time,
Part-time, Internship Job(s): Commerce/Sales, Communication, Real Estate, Marketing
Level(s): Minimum BAC+2
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Location: Yaoundé – Mfou – Cameroon
maKF recruits PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL
The post holder will be responsible for
- To ensure the acquisition of customers and the management of sales and associated commercial real estate services. He will have a client portfolio, as part of the offer to satisfy the demand for the purchase and sale or rental of real estate.
- Identify needs, find customers and meet their demand in the city of Yaoundé – Mfou. Create a pleasant environment with the partners of maKF, thus defending the interests in the various transactions of rental or sale of real estate.
- Promote and micro-manage the activities of the maKF company within the framework of the documentation of the property such as technical file, building permit, land title, 2D, 3D housing plans, etc.
- Organize field visits with customers or partners on the premises/sites. Give yourself organizational autonomy in order to satisfy demand each time. Digitize offers and requests to be sent to customers and partners on social networks or other platforms.
- Make the reference in the management of commercial flows during the rental or sale of company assets while managing financial flows under the authority of the CFO and the accounting department of maKF.
- Minimum Bac +2 in commerce, marketing, communication or real estate,
- Have team spirit, autonomy, sense of professionalism and seriousness,
- Mastery of Word; excel, internet,
- Excellent in written and oral expression, French/English,
- Mastery of land and real estate services would be an asset,
- Mastering digital and social networks,
CV application file, letter of motivation, copy of diplomas to be sent to email@example.com Put the job title in the subject: NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT OF A LAND AND REAL ESTATE SALESMAN
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, pay any sums of money to recruiters using our RECRUITMENT NOTICE . maKF declines all responsibility for any damages that may result from these actions and reserves the right to sue the perpetrators. To report an error or abuse, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org