JOB TITLE: IT SUPERVISOR
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 01
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: DOUALA
The IT Supervisor is responsible for:
- Manage and install equipment, hardware and computer systems;
- Install and carry out maintenance and troubleshooting of computer equipment and software;
- Assist company personnel in the use of computer equipment and systems.
- Install, configure and configure a system, a component, a workstation;
- Administer and operate the company’s servers;
- Identifying and diagnosing a malfunction, a breakdown, the defect of a material, an equipment, an anomaly of a system, specific to its field of activity;
- Manage backups on internal applications and servers;
- Enforce computer security rules and operating instructions;
- Weekly reporting of interventions;
- Assist and provide technical support to users for the use of video projection and videoconferencing facilities.
- Conduct a support interview by telephone;
- Manage and maintain video projection and videoconferencing facilities;
- Help manage IP telephony
- Participate in the company’s IT projects (archiving, creation of an intranet system, etc.).
- User support level 1 and 2 on SAGE 100 Cloud sql server
- Administration VMWARE, SYNOLOGY
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
Academic level: Minimum Bac+3 in IT/network
Professional experience: 5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the private and agri-food sector
Minimum age: 33 years old
- Mastery of Windows Server, Windows 7/8, (or other network monitoring tools), Intranet
- Good knowledge of SQL, MySQL, Php
- Good knowledge of common configurations, systems and office tools;
- Good knowledge of computer networks and IP telephony;
- Good knowledge of video projection and videoconferencing systems.
- Know how to detect and diagnose system and network problems;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize;
- Adapt to technological developments;
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Availability and rigor
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind
- Anticipation capacity
- Sense of teamwork
- Compliance with confidentiality rules.
Africa Food Manufacture, certified ISO 9001: 2015 version prioritizes meritocracy and inclusion; therefore, it cannot apply any discrimination whatsoever in terms of recruitment, training, career development and promotion based on race, color, ethnic origin, sex; marital status, disability, religion, creed and age.
- Curriculum vitae updated with references;
- Cover letter ;
All applications should be submitted to the Human Resources office. (CV and cover letter) or online via our email@example.com address
Candidates are recommended to apply with the published job title in the subject line.
Only compliant applications will be considered further.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS JUNE 27, 2022