INFORMATION ON THE POST / JOB POSITION INFORMATION
Name of the position / Job title: INTERNAL CONTROLLER
Place of the mission (Country/City) / Location (Country/City): Douala
Type of contract / Contract type: CDI
Planned entry date / Start date: 01/08/2022
Assignment / Job description:
In order to strengthen the team of its Risk and Recovery Department,
Advans Cameroon is launching an internal call for candidates for the position of “
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Under the direct management of the Supervisor of Internal Controllers, you will mainly be responsible for:
- Monitor compliance with client file policies and procedures as well as related agreements;
- Make compliance reconciliations between customer data collected and information entered in the information system;
- Match the information contained in customer files to the realities observed in the field;
- Identify the links between the clients, guarantors and, if there are any between the clients, the Account Manager and the credit committee;
- Make a weekly report of progress (compared to the schedule) and the results of investigations and inspections;
- Perform competitive intelligence on the offer in the sector and propose adjustments to the internal offer;
- Collect, consolidate and analyze information related to the operations and pricing conditions of potential products to be launched;
- Carry out organizational impact studies related to the launch of new products, on the various activities of the company;
- Facilitate training and information sessions on the introduction of new services;
- Conduct the pilot phases of the services put in place and monitor the related complaints for adjustment;
- Participate in the definition of procedures and operational methods related to new services;
- Propose recommendations to improve the policies and procedures applied;
- Assist internal auditors as needed.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Good writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the concept of risks;
- Knowledge of texts and regulations of the microfinance sector;
- Knowledge of a banking management system and perfect mastery of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OpenOffice);
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Be honest and professional.
- Have good listening skills;
- Acute sense of discretion and duty of reserve;
- Good adaptation capacity ;
- Rigor and firmness;
- Mobility throughout the national territory;
- Ensure effective compliance with procedures and operational methods related to services
- Education level: Bac+4 minimum level in Management/Accounting/Finance/Economy/Banking and Audit.
- Experience :
- Three (03) years of minimum experience;
- Experience in an accounting or microfinance firm would be an asset.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
Potential candidates wishing to take up this position are invited to send their CV + cover letter to the attention of the Human Resources Department by following the link: https://advans.aragon-erh.com/new_rec_portal/apply/4956 /CMR or on our website www.advanscameroun.com no later than 06/07/2022 at 5:00 p.m.