As part of its development, SERVADOM is recruiting Gardeners (M/F)
City: Yaoundé – Full time job.
Work schedule: Flexible according to the service schedule.
- Anxious to work with respect for the environment and biodiversity;
- Le Jardinier (the gardener) will take care of designing;
- Develop and maintain gardens;
- Mowing trims lawns and hedges;
- Cleaning and removal of weeds;
- Purchase of plans and grain for the transplant;
- Mastery of some masonry techniques for the borders of the garden;
- Maintenance of work equipment.
- Be between 25 and 50 years old;
- Have an experience of at least 02 years in a similar position;
- Patience, adaptability and flexibility (to a possible modification of the work schedule);
- Mastery of gardening techniques (raking, mulching, cutting grass and hedges and general maintenance);
- Ability to use professional machines for cutting grass and hedges.
- Task execution speed;
- Sense of thoroughness and neat work;
- Healthy and robust physical constitution;
- Good manual skills;
- Sense of relationship and organization;
- Courtesy ;
- Sense of initiative.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please bring your valid CNI.
- Contact to apply: +237 696 261 023 / 672 043 407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Yaoundé – Old basket in front of the 02nd building of the Pharaohs college (02nd floor)
NB: Only selected candidates will be contacted.