Name of employer: MA SANTE
Type of employment: CDD
Expiry date: 15-07-2022
MASANTE [Better Access to Health Care] is a Cameroonian NGO based in Yaoundé, created in 2006 with the objective of contributing to the improvement of access to health care in Cameroon through research, health training as well as implementation of health interventions. Its activities are organized from its head office in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based at the regional hospital of Kousseri (Far North, Cameroon), at the CMA of Congo I (Douala, Cameroon), at the health district of Mogodé (Far North, Cameroon).
As part of the implementation of its activities, the Association is looking for 01 Financial Manager.
Place of work: Yaoundé, Center Region, Cameroon.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent field;
- Have knowledge and experience of a country’s accounting and financial management procedures;
- Have a good knowledge of the finance law in force in Cameroon;
- Be familiar with the use of Excel and Tompro software;
- Have the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Mastering the procedures of international donors would be an asset.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Be of perfect moral integrity
Have exceptional predispositions for collaboration, communication and teamwork, planning, meeting deadlines, critical thinking and respect for confidentiality.
Missions and responsibilities
The Financial Manager will:
- Assist project managers in planning, execution and budget adjustment;
- Prepare and monitor banking transactions
- Initiate the execution of validated expenditure by project
- Proceed when necessary with the allocation of financial resources to field teams
- Enter by project, all financial and material operations in TPMPRO
- Control and recording of supporting documents for expenses in TOMPRO;
- Produce a monthly financial report for each project
- Collaborate with the team of auditors during annual audit missions;
- Produce financial statements and financial reports for periodic and final projects;
- Produce annual financial statements;
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure the consistency of bank balances;
- Prepare staff salary statements;
- Ensure communication on financial matters with donors;
- Manage cash and submit a weekly report of the cash position;
- Keep cash, checks, coins, stubs and any other important documents;
- Ensure the archiving and backup of all financial documents
- Make electronic declarations and ensure their payment on time.
Composition of the file
- One page cover letter
- Certified copy of diploma or certificate of achievement
- CV of no more than two pages
- Any document attesting to professional experience (Certificate of internship, employment, work certificate or any other related document).
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted no later than July 15, 2022 at 5 p.m. at the Association’s headquarters: Yaoundé, Quartier Biyem-Assi, opposite the Tyrannus Educational Center, or sent to the following address: secretariat@masante-cam. org with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For files submitted by email, the documents must be sent in PDF format in a single file (Last name_First name.pdf).
Applications received after the deadline or that do not meet all the conditions will not be considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for auditions.