Leader on the pharmaceutical market in Africa, we ensure, thanks to structured channels, the distribution of drugs and pharmaceutical products in more than 28 countries. We thus guarantee their integrity from the place of storage to the pharmacy.
Wholesale distributor but also agent on behalf of world-renowned laboratories, we also produce licensed drugs in Morocco and Algeria. A commitment that promotes employment by relying on local know-how and the innovations of international pharmaceutical laboratories.
We are looking for a DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS M/F based: Cameroon Job
Coordinate all operating, transit and customs clearance operations in compliance with group procedures (CFAO Healthcare) and good operating practices.
1 – Coordinate the management of goods and equipment
- Monitor building maintenance;
- Ensure the management of maintenance contracts with the company’s partners;
- Ensure compliance with IT standards and procedures (AS400, PC, Printers)
- Guarantee the safety of goods and people;
- Ensure the proper functioning of installations and work equipment (air conditioning, cold rooms, generators, inverters, autocoms, fire safety, lifting devices, general electricity, etc.)
- Coordinate the maintenance and consumption of vehicles and manage the vehicle fleet
2 – In conjunction with the Purchasing Manager, coordinate the activity of transit and customs clearance of goods:
- Evaluate transit times (sea and air);
- Supervise customs clearance and contracting with freight forwarders
- Checks freight forwarders’ billings, in particular the various costs (visits, demurrage)
- Supervise the receipt of goods, their storage at the Central as well as transfers to the various agencies;
- Oversee damage returns pending destruction.
3 – Guarantee and optimize the entire operating process from order taking to delivery:
- Supervise the order taking activity (equipment, call lists, etc.);
- Optimize the preparation activity (productivity, workload, restocking, etc.) and guarantee quality (errors, breakage, etc.);
- Supervise the delivery activity and optimize the plan;
- Supervise the management activity of customer returns and damage;
- Guarantee storage conditions and optimize product placement;
4 – Ensure the control of operating indicators and the management of the team under his responsibility
- Check end-of-day status: customer returns, stock anomalies, damage;
- Analyze the operating indicators of the monthly dashboard according to Paqe Perf standards;
- Ensure the supervision and training of the members of his team (Transit, reception, transfers, IS)
- Provide training for operations managers and their assistants. Hold a monthly meeting with them.
- Set, follow the objectives and ensure the annual evaluation interviews of the members of his team in accordance with the internal procedures (EEA – People Review). Hold a monthly meeting with them.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and the CFAO Group’s code of ethics
- Participates in the Management Committee
Reporting to the Managing Director
STUDIES AND EXPERIENCE
Bac+5 Pharmacy, Logistics, Engineering + 05 years minimum experience in the field of pharmaceutical exploitation / 03 years if postgraduate