SECTOR: Management Software
PUBLISH DATE: June 20, 2022
LOCATION: Yaoundé or Douala, Cameroon
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS July 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: 3-month probationary contract leading to a CDD / CDI depending on performance
PACKAGE: Fixed basis according to experience + attendance bonus + clothing bonus + annual performance bonus.
NB: Transport and telecommunications costs are fully covered.
The Company Dorcas Technologies is a digital services company that has set up online software that is catalysing a real technological revolution in the world of education . Thus, via the Simpala.net platform, we offer à la carte applications that simplify the daily lives of education stakeholders and engage them through innovation processes that are unprecedented in this sector.
Our ambition is to be, in the future years, a reference in Africa, a true partner capable of supporting and advising educational institutions whatever their size and their phases of growth.
Your mission As a CUSTOMER ADVISOR :
- You work methodically on the basis of quantified objectives and like to improve your performance thanks to regular feedback from your colleagues and manager.
- You contribute to the development of sales of our IT solutions throughout Cameroon and abroad.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities while maintaining relationships with partners and customers.
- You bring your expertise in the evaluation of their problems and find the appropriate solutions in our portfolio of products.
- You draft and propose service offers and responses to calls for tender in accordance with our company’s strategy and with a view to quality, competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
- You ensure a strong presence with customers and establish with your interlocutors, the relationship of trust essential in our business.
- You identify opportunities, collect and report any information likely to improve sales and/or product performance.
As part of your various missions, you will have to:
- Support our clients in driving change and lead the required training;
- Demonstrate a deep sense of service and respond promptly to customer requests;
- Carry out telephone prospecting and via social networks;
- Carry out daily field trips (monitoring and/or prospecting);
- Report daily to management via dedicated tools;
- Communicate about the company at very important events;
- Regularly monitor the evolution of your performance indicators;
- Organize and lead demonstration sessions of our products in person and online;
- Provide first level support to users of our software;
- Participate in internal company projects (documentation of modules, etc.).
- You have a good command of English and French, both written and spoken, in short you are perfectly bilingual;
- You are able to speak in public in front of more than 500 people;
- You are extremely motivated and tenacious, have a Growth Hacker temperament and have real observation, analysis, adaptation, negotiation and influence skills in a constantly changing environment;
- You have at least 02 years of experience (internships included) in customer relationship management or in a similar position;
- You have a diploma at least equivalent to a Bac+2 with strong skills in Strategy, Marketing, Commercial Action, International Trade, Project Management;
- You demonstrate ethics, rigor and high standards towards yourself and your work;
- You are dynamic, methodical, autonomous, but also able to work in a team.
- You are perfectly comfortable with computers and office software;
- You are available for frequent trips to all regions (excluding risk areas) of Cameroon, and even abroad.
How to apply?
Are you ready to take part in this adventure full of challenges? Send us your CV + a full photo + a short presentation / motivation video (5 minutes max) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.