Job title: COUNTRY MANAGER Contract duration ADT
Place of work Douala: Date of entry into service: July 15, 2022
The company Alternative Solutions is recruiting for one of its clients working in the field of cinematography a “Country Manager” in the city of Douala.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Country Manager will be responsible for:
I- OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Define a programming editorial line and/or adapt to a pre-established editorial line
- Participate in the selection of films by estimating the artistic and commercial potential of the chosen films
- Establish a programming schedule taking into account the characteristics of its room, its audience and the periods of attendance
- Identify the activities, constraints and challenges of distributors
- Increase turnover
- Create partnerships with Actors and Producers in order to keep a good information watch
- Maintain technological watch and its ability to identify innovations
- Define an effective strategy to remain competitive
- Implement communication elements around the establishment and its program
- Continuously review all aspects of operations to maximize customer satisfaction, operational effectiveness and efficiency, sales improvement, profitability and standards.
- Liaise with marketing staff in the preparation of advertising and marketing plans and ensure full operations support.
- Define all emergency, health and safety procedures and ensure they are fully implemented.
- Ensure that effective preventive maintenance programs are implemented for all cinemas.
- Oversee building equipment, maintenance and security
II- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Define key performance indicators
- Organize the teams and manage the work schedule
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of staff
- Coordinate and ensure the effective training and development of all managers and staff
III- ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- S’assurer que tous les contrôles comptables et financiers quotidiens sont pleinement opérationnels.
- Define and ensure that all procedures are followed and be responsible for monitoring and updating quality procedures
- Perform operational audits.
- Make accurate reports on the situation of the company
- Receive reports on all relevant events for the information of senior management, the General Manager and investigate all events and take corrective action if necessary.
- Control expenses
- Establish the provisional budget, control its execution
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Studies and degrees
- Minimum required: Bac+5 in Management, Project Management, Sales Marketing or any other related fields
- Professional experience of seven (07) years of experience including at least five (05) in the cinematographic field
- Perfect command of French and English
- Have good communication skills
- Be rigorous and organized
- Have a creative mind
- Being in love with cinema
- Have a good ability to adapt
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV + Letter of Motivation to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject