Name of employer: SCI SOTRADIC
Job type: CDI
Expiry date: 30-06-2022
SCI SOTRADIC is a Civil Real Estate Company whose head office is in Akwa-Douala, roundabout Salle des Fêtes, Boulevard de la République. It specializes in the management and operation of various real estate products, in particular the rental of furnished and unfurnished accommodation, office space, shops and shopping centers in several cities in Cameroon, such as Yaoundé, Douala and Bafoussam.
SCI SOTRADIC also operates in the residential hotel market. To this end, it provides several services, in particular: furnished accommodation, catering, car rental, massage service, laundry, swimming pool, gym, banquet and conference rooms. SCI SOTRADIC has three semi-hotel complexes in the city of Douala: The Résidence le CARAT, in Bonapriso, Avenue De Gaulle;
The Le Carat residence, located opposite the Akwa village hall;
The Residence Blue Sky, located at the traffic light Bessengue.
- Man Woman
- Aged between 24 and 38 years old
- Holder of a baccalaureate at least
- Proof of professional experience of at least 02 years
- Ensure the opening and closing of the common doors of the building or residence,
- Ensure the smooth running of the stay of the customers and satisfy their request,
- Welcoming and informing residents,
- Also ensure the maintenance of the common areas of the building
- Ensure that residents comply with building regulations
- Resolve, together with service providers, all technical and general incidents encountered in the building or residence.
- Know how
- Good computer skills (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
- Bilingual (speaking at least in English/French).
- Good knowledge of job restrictions
- Know how to be discreet
- Ability to take initiatives
- Good physical presentation
Applications consisting of the following documents: A job application (specifying the position)
- An updated CV
- Photocopy of the valid National Identity Card
- Photocopy of diplomas and or certificate of training
- Photocopies of work certificates, work certificate and or internship certificate
- A whole photo card
Will be sent to the following email address email@example.com or deposited with our General Management located at the AKWA party hall roundabout (Douala) at the SOREPCO building before 06/30/2022.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group