CHURCHILL TRAINING INSTITUTE (CTI) reference center for learning English, German and IT based in Douala Bonamoussadi is recruiting a Commercial Agent (M/F)
This position aims to promote our products and prospect for new students.
The commercial’s objective is to attract new students and win contracts and/or partnerships with companies for the training of their personnel.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Know the market trends of the services offered by the company;
- Propose and be actively involved in the development of the company’s commercial strategies;
- Actively promote service offers to individuals and businesses;
- To show creativity ;
- Carry out commercial negotiations;
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts;
- Convince new students/partners and win contracts
- Advise and make recommendations.
More generally, actively participate in the success of team and company projects.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Bac+2 minimum in Marketing, Corporate Communication, Commercial Action or any other equivalent discipline.
- At least 6 months in a similar position.
- Be able to work in a team and share ideas;
- Be able to achieve the objectives set by meeting the needs of the company’s business strategy;
- Have good communication skills (oral and written),
- Be highly organized, persuasive, dynamic,
- Have a good presentation
- Have analytical skills and be available.
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of marketing, communication and sales methods
- Good knowledge of digital
- Good communication skills.
» Level of experience: Junior / Beginner
» Years of experience: Less than a year
» Minimum Academic Level: Bac+2 (BTS / HND,…)
» Cover letter
» Photocopy of transcript
» Photocopy CNI
» Location map
Cover letter ; – Updated Curriculum Vitae (photo required) – Photocopy of the highest diploma and transcript – CNI photocopy – location map
Files can be sent by email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please put in subject: Commercial Agent
Filing deadline: June 30, 2022
You can also drop off your file at our offices located at the entrance to the Douala 5th tax center in Bonamoussadi
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
View ALL Scholarships in UK 2022
Opportunities for African Students 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group