CREATIVITY – INTEGRITY COURAGE
SA with a capital of 25,137,188,000 CFA Francs
Douala Republic of Cameroon)
The UCB Company , a subsidiary of the KADJI Group, is looking for a Senior Brand Manager (M/F) for its needs.
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: CDI
- MANAGEMENT: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- HIERACHICAL SUPERIOR: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR
- ACTIVITY AREA: BREWERY
- WORKPLACE : DOUALA
- OFFER DATE:
WHO ARE WE ?
Founded in 1972, UCB has managed to preserve its know-how and originality by preferring quality to quantity. A true corporate citizen which since its creation has always been able to maintain its patriotic side by multiplying social actions. Positioned on the beverage and specialty beer market, it represents 16% in market volume. UCB is one of the pioneers of Cameroonian brewing companies. Thanks to a perfect mastery of the production process combined with the use of top quality ingredients and a permanent curiosity, UCB is at the origin of 3 beer brands, a range of soft drinks and a brand of mineral water, all of which have a strong personality and an inimitable taste that is very popular with consumers.
JOB PROFILE: The Van Team Coordinator is responsible for the turnover, volume, market share and rate of presence of products in a very specific area, seeks growth opportunities in his territory through a relevant analysis of the daily reports of his
sales teams .
Develop and increase sales
- Manage, motivate, train. and develop a sales team
- Develop strategies to increase volumes, market shares and optimize distribution in a given sector.
- Ensure the permanent presence of products in the sectors of its area.
- Regularly performs stock, cash and credit audits and ensures that management complies with procedures.
- Oversee the management of available resources, expenses and logistics.
- Manage and optimize sales travel plans
- Coach the teams during visits, interactions with the client, in the effective management of resources and time.
- Find strategies to retain consumers in the POS, bar staff and bar owners.
- Academic level: Bachelor’s degree + 3 in marketing and sales or scientific training completed by a business school
- Additional training and/or qualification: route planning/credit management/cost of sales and coaching technique
- Professional experience: 02 years in a similar position
- Maximum age: 45 years old
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Managerial capacities
- Perfect knowledge of the company’s market
- Mastery of distribution, sales and promotion techniques
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and activity reporting skills
- Analytical and synthetic skills
- Sense of listening, taste for contact
- Client orientation
- Meaning of negotiation
- Works in a team and under pressure:
- Sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Sense of confidentiality
To apply: if you meet the above criteria, please send us your application to the following email address: email@example.com no later than 06/27/2022 at 6:00 p.m.
and specify the job title in the subject. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.