The ARNO Group is recruiting for its subsidiary ARNO ENERGY (Yaoundé): 01 AGENCY MANAGER.
The Head of Agency (M/F) is responsible for the economic development and financial management of his site. He ensures the direction of the activity, the animation of the teams and the good functioning between all the services. It represents the management of the company on a geographical perimeter. He ensures commercial relations and chooses the means necessary for the teams to meet strategic, marketing and financial objectives.
The turnover, the size and composition of the customer market, the geographical coverage and its workforce, define its field of action.
- Supervise the management of the agency.
- Define the resources and give everyone the means to carry out the projects in good conditions.
- Coordinate the action of the technical sales representative and the cash register.
- Visit customers regularly.
- Manage and resolve disputes related to a case.
- Animate the functioning of its teams and create within its entity, a working climate favorable to the development of each one.
- Guarantee the quality of achievements and be exemplary in compliance with standards (safety, environment, administrative, etc.).
- Provide business intelligence.
- At least Bac + 2 (BTS commercial action, DUT, BTS negotiation in customer relations).
- Justify at least 03 years of experience in the field and experience in a similar position.
- Technical knowledge in the field of electricity.
- Management of a multidisciplinary team.
- Financial management and business relations.
- Ensure compliance with rules and procedures, particularly in terms of security.
- English practice .
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Sense of relationship and diplomacy.
- Listening and management skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Organization, responsiveness and priority management.
- Know how to federate and resolve disputes.
- Business acumen, negotiation skills and quick decision-making.
CV and cover letter to be sent to the email address email@example.com with the subject:
“HEAD OF AGENCY (M/F)”
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 06/30/2022.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.