The company Europe Afrique Services (EAS), specializing in subcontracting and human resources management, is recruiting for the needs of its client a large prestigious local bank, a Management Controller, for a mission of of 6 months.
- Contribute to the supervision and coordination of the financial management of the Region.
- Ensure the production and analysis at Entity level of management statements and reports.
- Ensure the consolidation and analysis at the Regional level of management statements and reports.
- Anticipate changes through estimates and projections.
- Exercising financial supervision over a perimeter of Entities in the Region.
- Coordinate, monitor and aggregate the budget procedure and re-estimates at the Regional level.
- Contribute to the implementation of tools for monitoring the activity of the Regional Directorate.
- Ensure business monitoring of Management Control projects and support for change.
TRANSVERSE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Relay and explain to partner services the calculation methodologies, indicators, standard support models applicable.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of the management systems and data reported.
- Ensure the production of summaries, reports and commented dashboards.
- Exercise an alert role within the Region, in liaison with the Controllers of
- Entity Management.
- Support the Entities and monitor the implementation of arbitrations and action plans.
- Carry out financial studies, business cases, benchmarks, etc. at regional level.
- Ensure the consistency of method at the Regional level of the accounting closing options in Entities.
- Ensure regional monitoring of activity and financial profitability.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget, in connection with the Controllers of
- Entity Management.
- Consolidate the Region’s multi-year forecasts (5-year capital planning)
- Verify the application of Group rules and examine requests for exemptions, if necessary.
- Produce financial summaries for the identified players.
- Ensure consistency with the management reports of the Entities
- Contribute to the dissemination and understanding of the standards and rules applicable within the Region.
- Ensure complementarity, the combination of Group and local standards.
- Control the quality of forecasts (back testing of actual results and projections) for the Region, including for the Entities placed under its supervision.
- Carry out 1st level checks (permanent monitoring).
- Contribute to the definition of controls and the review of business procedures, standardized for the entire Region.
- Contribute to leading the steering function from the Region by involving the Entity Management Controllers.
- By relying on the ‘Financial Management Community’ that it leads.
- Contribute to raising awareness and supporting the financial departments of the
- Entities on the issues identified.
PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENTS
- Contribute to developing and improving financial management activities.
- Investigate proposals, exchanges within the ‘Steering Community
- Financial’, with a view to instructing the final decision-making by the Responsible
- Regional Financial Steering.
- Drive and monitor the deployment of projects to simplify and standardize Finance processes and tools at the Regional level and at the Entity level.
Action-oriented, seizing new opportunities and challenges
with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm.
Analytical skills, adaptability, interpersonal skills, pragmatism, responsiveness,
attention to detail, team spirit, rigour.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience for work of the same
- You like the challenge.
- BAC+4/5 Accounting, Banking, Finance, Business school
- General Accounting and IFRS Standards
- Knowledge of banking and financial products
- Knowledge of banking regulations in the CEMAC zone
- Knowledge of decision-making tools (BO and BI)
- Mastery of office tools (Excel, Access, Macro, VBA etc.
LANGUAGES AND OTHERS
- Fluent French
- Professional English
DURATION OF THE MISSION
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20/07/2022
Linkedin: Europe Afrique Holding / Job offers