NGO JAPSSO: Join Acting Process For The Success Of Sustainable Objectives
NOTICE OF OPEN CALL FOR APPLICATIONS N° 001 GIZ Pro-PASSaR/JAPSSO/ NFM 3/DE/DAF/2022 FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT STAFF
GIZ was selected as Sub -Recipient of the PNLT with the NGO JAPSSO as implementing partner for interventions in prisons and refugee camps/sites in Cameroon under the New Financing Mechanism of the Global Fund to fight against Tuberculosis, HIV and Malaria. The duration of the project is set from July 01, 2022 to December 31, 2023 and for its execution the NGO JAPSSO must recruit staff.
- Purpose of the call for applications
As part of the implementation of its activities, the NGO JAPSSO is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of personnel for the implementation of interventions in prisons and refugee camps/sites in Cameroon according to the following profiles:
01 / ACCOUNTANT
Bac + 5 years in accounting and finance, business administration, management sciences or in a related field
Minimum 04 years of professional experience including 02 years of relevant previous professional experience, particularly in the context of projects financed by international donors or NGOs
– Have worked in a similar position
– Working knowledge of using TOM2PRO or SAGE or WINPACSS software
– Knowledge of procurement procedures
– Mastery of administrative, accounting and financial management
– Master the management of social and fiscal taxes
– Sense of organization, analytical rigor and respect of the deadlines required for the production and transmission of documents
– Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures
– Ability to write financial reports
– Ability to work under pressure
– Mastery of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet
– Perfect command, written and oral, of French and/or English
- Places of performance of the contract:
The places of performance of the personnel contract are: Yaoundé, Garoua, Douala with travel in the ten regions.
- Working Conditions:
Local law employment contract
Remuneration according to profile, experience and budget availability
Duration of the fixed contract: 14 to 16 months with trial period of 02 months .
Starting date: beginning of August 2022
- Application deadline:
In a sealed envelope with the mention: ” NOTICE OF OPEN CALL FOR CANDIDATURES N° 001 GIZ Pro-PASSaR /JAPSSO/ NFM 3/DE/DAF/2022 for the position of……” , the documents to be provided are: a letter of motivation, a CV, photocopy of the last diploma or certificate, proof of experience, half a 4*4 photo, a photocopy of the national identity card, a medical certificate dated less than a month, two references and salary expectation .
To be submitted in Yaoundé, no later than Monday, July 25, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. strict deadline, at the level of the NGO JAPSSO located in Bastos, on the Fifth Level of the Building between the Russian Embassy and the Embassy of ‘Spain.
Any incomplete file, sent late or filed with the partners will be purely and simply rejected.
– NGO JAPSSO
– GIZ Pro-PASSaR
– Other partners
The Executive Director