Ref of the offer: WM-CDP22
A French Academic Institution in full expansion based in Cameroon is looking for services:
A Webmaster, position based in Yaoundé.
MISSIONS AND TASKS
His main missions will be:
– Participation in the development of the web communication strategy;
– Content creation;
– Posting of editorial content;
– Development of communication on social networks;
– Creation and animation of community;
– Monitoring of e-reputation.
The tasks will consist of:
– Participate in the development of the company’s communication strategy on social networks in consultation with management;
– Propose and create content to post on the networks to maintain the web presence (photos, images, videos, etc.) in accordance with the strategic orientations and objectives as well as the charter and philosophy of the institution;
– Adapt editorial content (editorial content, newsletter, images, videos, photos, etc.) by feeding the dedicated pages of social networks;
– Communicate on behalf of the company and its services on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, linked’In etc.), and develop its visibility on the web;
– Animate communication campaigns on the networks (sponsored campaigns or not);
– Ensure the referencing of the brand on the usual search engines;
– Create groups, promote exchanges, federate and retain Internet users around a friendly community (customers, bloggers, etc.).
– Animate by the diffusion of informative content, exchanges, answers to questions, possibly events for the research of the targeted target;
– Ensure a watch on the web, be attentive to the echoes and the reputation of the institution or its services;
• Bac +3 minimum in information and Web communication, digital marketing, IT and Web development;
• Experience at least one (01) year as a community manager;
• A good aptitude in computer graphics for editing visuals (graphics and web design);
• Have skills in digital communication and good written expression;
• Good command of communication media (web);
• Knowledge of monitoring and research techniques;
• Have a spirit of curiosity, creativity and strength of proposals;
• Knowledge of web marketing tools.
If you wish to be part of an institution where performance is valued in a friendly atmosphere,
then send us your CV quickly via the following address: email@example.com / deadline: July 09, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
Please specify in the subject of your email and according to your city of residence: