In order to strengthen its sales force and mobilize financial resources, ACEP Cameroon SA is recruiting Mobile Collectors for its Operations Department .
Number of seats: 12
Place of employment: The entire network of ACEP Cameroon agencies
- Seek new potential customers through commercial approaches:
- Collect savings and register new savings accounts
- Carry out regular monitoring of customers according to the rules and procedures established by the company Ensure a permanent watch in the field and make effective feedback in order to propose an offer in line with market needs.
- Have at least the BEPC:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in microfinance or in the financial sector:
- Have a good knowledge of the activity of the mobile savings service collection or loan repayment):
- Have a good knowledge of computer and internet tools: • French-English bilingualism would be an asset.
- Integrity and sense of moral values Customer orientation:
- Good communication and negotiation skills:
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and motivation to work in the field:
- Organization and increased vigilance:
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Managing Director
- A Curriculum Vitae with reference to a person who can serve as a guarantee (name, contact, parentage)
- A simple photocopy of CM