In order to strengthen its sales force and mobilize financial resources, ACEP Cameroon SA is recruiting Mobile Collectors for its Operations Department .
Number of seats: 12
Place of employment: The entire network of ACEP Cameroon agencies
Placed under the responsibility of the Savings and other services supervisor, the mobile collector’s mission is to create, develop and retain a portfolio of savings customers.
- Seek new potential customers through commercial approaches:
- Collect savings and register new savings accounts
- Carry out regular monitoring of customers according to the rules and procedures established by the company Ensure a permanent watch in the field and make effective feedback in order to propose an offer in line with market needs.
- Have at least the BEPC:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in microfinance or in the financial sector:
- Have a good knowledge of the activity of the mobile savings service collection or loan repayment):
- Have a good knowledge of computer and internet tools: • French-English bilingualism would be an asset.
- Integrity and sense of moral values Customer orientation:
- Good communication and negotiation skills:
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and motivation to work in the field:
- Organization and increased vigilance:
Composition of the file
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Managing Director
- A Curriculum Vitae with reference to a person who can serve as a guarantee (name, contact, parentage)
- A simple photocopy of CM
Apply by sending your application file to the address email@example.com , specifying in the subject “Collecte22”
Deadline for receipt of applications: 06/21/2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
View ALL Scholarships in UK 2022
Opportunities for African Students 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group