Are you in love with tech and do you dream of an opportunity to work in a stimulating environment where your ideas will be implemented in the form of a product adopted by hundreds of thousands of users around the world? Do you love social media and want to be part of a game-changing company?
To expand its fast-growing team, AFFINITY SQUARE Ltd is recruiting for the following positions:
- 01 Customer Service Manager
- 02 Interns in Community Management & Customer Service.
Roles and responsibilities :
As Customer Service Manager, your tasks will be to:
- Contact new users by email or telephone to get their impressions of the platform and participate in marketing actions.
- Contact by email or telephone users from Cameroon, Ivory Coast, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, USA, to get their impressions and suggestions on improvements to be made to the service.
- Respond to user technical issues ranging from the simplest to the most complex.
- Provide quick and precise responses to requests according to a framework, through customer support.
- Monitor and track customer issues and respond effectively.
- Work directly with marketing and sales team partners to identify issues, brainstorm solutions quickly.
- Respond to requests from users 24 hours a day, during your shift, and report to the hierarchy any problems that you cannot solve yourself.
- Track and analyze the teams’ KPIs according to the objectives set, and suggest areas for improvement or self-improvement.
- Bac + 3 minimum in MCV, Advertising, Communication, or other related field of Social Sciences.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position, in a startup or similar environment.
- Previous experience as SC Manager or team leader in a Call Center would be an asset.
- Compulsory mastery of French and English.
- Lovers of challenges, of pushing their limits.
- Attention to detail, rigor and meticulousness.
- Technology lover, and constantly looking for improvements.
As a Social Media Intern, your tasks will be to:
- Assist in establishing the Social Networks strategy (YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn …) in collaboration with the other Community Managers and the management team by defining the associated performance objectives.
- Assist in the design of editorial planning (articles, posts, etc.) and post at least 1 article or post/service on all the above-mentioned platforms, and encourage the subscribers of the page to interact on these Social Networks.
- Moderate comments, animate the community and manage e-reputation.
- Manage service providers and develop partnerships with influencers.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs on all social networks, in order to provide solutions and ideas.
- Constantly monitor trends in social media and advertising regulations on them.
- Assist in coordinating events with the Marketing team from time to time.
- During the events: you will participate in leading the talks around the application and the engagement rate of the users present in the application.
- Design video spots from time to time according to established scripts.
- Contact influencers/magazines according to the quality and engagement rate of their audience, and store the information and transmit to the hierarchy for subsequent steps.
- Assist in overseeing customer support requests from the community and various Social Media platforms.
- Maintain a network of Super Fans users focused on interaction on our social networks.
- Regularly monitor and report traffic, response rates; use data to identify trends; help management fine-tune the department’s overall strategy.
- Identify knowledge gaps for process improvement, marketing opportunities and product ideas.
NB: We have a learning platform helping you to quickly update yourself according to your motivation, if some of these tasks are foreign to you.
- Quick possibility of long-term contract, depending on performance.
- But above all: no one will send you to buy sandwiches… 😉
- Bac+2 or 3 in Marketing, Social Sciences, Advertising, Communications, or other related field.
- Certificate in Community Management desired but not required.
- Good levels of French and English.
- Knowledge or interest in Canvas, Filmora, audio and video editing.
- Attention to detail, rigor and meticulousness.
- Knowledge and use of Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter will be an asset.
- Lovers of tech and social networks, and constantly on the lookout for trends.
- Competitive salary.
- Service smartphone + internet + monthly call credit.
- Unlimited access to our e-learning platform.
NB: These positions are for ON-SITE work in YAOUNDÉ, with possible field missions in the cities of Douala or Yaoundé. The ideal candidate for each position should own and know how to use a laptop.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply for one of these offers above, by sending your Motivation letter + CV with 03 REFERENCES to: email@example.com
Deadline: Saturday February 11, 2023 at midnight.