The ARNO Group is recruiting for its subsidiary ARNO ENERGY: 02 Junior Business Managers M/F to be deployed in its Douala and Yaoundé agencies.
- Respond to tenders.
- Ensure an economic watch on the market (follow the news of customers and prospects) in order to detect threats and commercial opportunities.
- Monitoring and anticipating competitors’ offers to identify their advantages and weaknesses.
Participate in the development of the commercial proposal
- Analyze the needs and expectations of the client to provide appropriate technical and financial solutions.
- Participate in the technical feasibility studies of the project by drawing up the specifications.
- Collaborate in the financial package of the file.
- Negotiate the contract with the client.
- Present and defend the project to the client.
Design the project
- Develop the project in line with the specifications defined and validated by the client.
- Define the objectives and the necessary resources (human, technical, financial, execution times, etc.) for the proper execution of the project and adjust the means if necessary.
- Being able to make the choices and the allocation of resources, according to the different constraints.
- Measure the risks that may occur during the implementation.
Follow the realization of the project
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all internal and external actors (service providers, subcontractors, etc.;).
- Follow and control the execution of the schedule and the respect of the budget by making regular points with all the partners: presentations on the progress of the program, validation of the progress.
- Ensure the reporting of activities to the client and guarantee their satisfaction.
- Manage the project administratively and financially (reminders, invoicing, litigation management, etc.;).
- BTS/DUT Electricity, 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally within a design office or on construction sites.
- Perfect technical knowledge in order to understand the customer’s request and analyze his needs
- Good knowledge of the functioning of the company in order to act in interaction with the different departments of the company
- Knowledge of project management techniques (expression of need, planning, specifications, etc.) and the various associated tools
- Knowledge in the maintenance of generators
- Knowledge of encryption
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure good customer relationship management
- Ability to listen to understand the needs of customers or prospects.
- Organizational skills in order to define priorities for action and the allocation of resources.
- Good resistance to stress because projects are often subject to strong constraints (financial and deadlines).
- Sense of negotiation and diplomacy to interact with different interlocutors.
- Flexibility, availability and mobility.
CV and cover letter to be sent only to the email address email@example.com with the
subject: “JUNIOR BUSINESS CHARGE” while specifying the city of your choice.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited