KOWELT , a company specializing in immigration, is looking for a qualified and motivated Secretary to join our dynamic team in the immigration sector in order to achieve the objectives set by the company by mobilizing both its own skills and the resources of his hierarchy. The ideal candidate must be bilingual and have a good knowledge of
coordinating the company’s operations with the various departments, customers and external partners. She should be a role model for team members and will focus on productivity and performance to achieve long and short term business goals.
- Represent the company, having a detailed knowledge of our offers
- Ensure the reception of telephone calls, and transfer them to the appropriate interlocutors.
- Promote the image of the company through a warm welcome to visitors and partners.
- Receive visitors and direct them to the various meeting rooms.
- Monitor and follow up on various files and company projects.
- Prospect and manage existing customers, as well as develop new potential customers.
- Manage the calendars and schedule the appointments of the collaborators.
- Ensure the document management and administrative entry of the company’s files.
- Write the minutes of internal and customer meetings, and manage the processing of e-mail.
- Execute various commissions of the hierarchy, and work in close collaboration with the other departments of the company.
- Perform all other duties related to the position of secretary.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated from higher education, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a company in the same sector of activity.
- Bilingual, Impeccable physical presentation and impeccable public speaking
- Excellent command of computer and office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, social networks, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and with high precision.
- Acute sense of organization and rigor in work.
- Excellent listening, communication and writing skills, as well as a good sense of customer relations.
- Reactive, objective, and able to deal with emergency situations, as well as adaptability to various interlocutors.
- Proof of great motivation, ambition and dynamism.
- Beyond skills, you stand out for your excellent interpersonal skills and your sense of teamwork
- Occasional travel is expected
- Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00, Saturday 08:00-14:00
What we offer
- Good job preparation
- Salary depends on experience and will be reassessed after probationary period
- Furnished and equipped office
- Service cell phone
- Travel allowance
- A good working atmosphere
- Additional training opportunities
- Planned vacations
Application file : Letter of motivation, Curriculum vitae, Diplomas, and other documents relevant to the application
The interviews will take place by telephone and face-to-face at the office of KOWELT SARL .
HOW TO APPLY?
If you match this profile, please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We study all applications with equal skills, including those from people with disabilities.