RIGHT PERFORMANCE is looking for one of its clients 01 QHSE PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is a player in training, Audit and certification services (QHSE, IT and Operational Excellence. He has built up incomparable know-how and experience with a hundred organizations in Africa. For one of its profit centers, we are recruiting a QHSE PROJECT MANAGER with the aim of becoming an Associate
Take charge of the development of the activities of his business unit for which he will be responsible as an employee and partner. Its activities within its business unit are: Training, Consulting & Audit.
- Manage the business unit
- Supervise the team of consultants of his business unit
- Define the business strategy of its business unit
- Set objectives for mission managers and operational teams
- Design a range of products or services, their production and marketing
- Carry out interventions of varying durations with clients
- Guarantee the smooth running of the mission until the completion of the operation.
- Encourage and reward personal initiative
- Support and develop the work of the consultants for whom he is responsible
- Manage contract negotiations with strategic customers
- Support cross-functional projects
- Participate in the management committee and in the development of the general policy of the company
- Represent the company in external institutional bodies, with partners, in the media, etc.
- Decide on commercial agreements with partner firms
- Trained as an engineer or BTS, you have at least 3 years of experience in the field of quality assurance, health and safety and/or risk management
- You have an understanding of organizations and project requirements
- You have a sense of organization, a taste for teamwork, autonomy and dynamism will help you in your duties,
- You have a sense of organization and a taste for teamwork, autonomy and dynamism will help you in your duties,
- You have a strong ability to convince and persuade, good communicator, ability to understand and support changes in a developing structure.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your application under the reference PMQ/RP/02/23 to the address email@example.com
Deadline: February 15, 2023