Africa Food Manufacture
RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT (EXTERNAL)
JOB TITLE: QHSE DIRECTOR (Male/Female)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 01
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: DOUALA
MISSIONS OF THE POSITION: · Define, adapt and develop the QHSE policy of the group according to the general strategy of the group and internal and external issues; · Put in place a plan to secure the installations and the working conditions of the employees on the production site; · Reduce the impact of site activity on the environment; · Ensure the implementation of the quality assurance and control system, from the reception of raw materials to the storage of finished products, of which he organizes the smooth running and monitoring.
· Set up the quality system in all group entities according to the ISO 9001 version 2015 standard. ACTIVITIES Definition of the QHSE policy Analyze the context and take into account the requirements of the stakeholders; · Define the objectives in terms of quality and prevention of industrial risks according to the regulatory context (legislative framework, labels and certifications obtained) and the orientations of the general management; Driving, prioritizing and prioritizing the actions to be carried out: from site risk/security control to the development of innovative processes;
Implementation of a plan to secure facilities and working conditions for employees on the production site;
· Design specific tools (printed material, training materials, personal protective equipment) for internal departments to facilitate decision-making, ensure traceability and make safety procedures more reliable;
· Supervise the implementation of the action plan (reception of representatives of verifying or certifying bodies, site safety, interventions by external partners: subcontractors, service providers, firefighters);
· Check the installations and their conformity by carrying out control visits of the equipment and products, and by carrying out chemical analyzes in the environment close to the production site;
· Carry out statistical reports, analyze and exploit the results of the action plan in relation to the objectives defined upstream;
Reduction of the impact of site activity on the environment.
· Promote the environmental policy to all staff by organizing awareness-raising actions (newsletter, intranet, brochures, meetings, etc.) and training for all staff;
· Ensure compliance with the requirements of the ESMP (Environmental and Social Management Plan);
Ensure the implementation of the quality assurance and control system, from the reception of raw materials to the storage of finished products.
· Implement an effective traceability plan;
· Implement HACCP;
Ensure that the certificate is obtained and compliance with the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard
Implementation of the quality system in all group entities according to the ISO 9001 version 2015 standard.
Provide operational support to all internal departments in order to guarantee the compliance of installations and processes with regard to quality, health and safety requirements and regulations;
Define QHSE internal audit plans and support the resulting action plans;
Implement continuous improvement plans and involve teams in driving change;
Mobilize relay people (managers of production sites, network of correspondents, etc.) so that the action plan is applied at all levels of the structure;
Monitor quality indicators and verify that objectives are achieved;
· Establish quality, health, safety and environmental indicators to carry out audits by the departments and ensure follow-up;
Ensure compliance of the system with regulatory provisions.
Organize and coordinate regulatory monitoring to adapt the policy to new constraints;
· Carry out a permanent watch on the evolutions of the regulations relating to the quality, the hygiene, the safety, the environment and the working conditions;
· Analyze and summarize legal documents to translate regulations and standards into instructions and achievable actions (QHSE management system);
Internal training and animation of partnerships related to prevention
· Design and animate internal training actions, to sensitize the teams to the prevention of risks;
· Design and animate internally the training actions, to sensitize the teams on the techniques of quality control, the good use of the equipment of quality control;
· Implement a permanent awareness plan on GMPs and GHPs;
· Coordinate meetings of the health, safety and working conditions committee with the head of the establishment and organize working groups on risk reduction;
Communication and awareness
· Develop and publish regular reports on actions taken and future projects;
· Ensure an advisory role with the various departments of the company;
· Represent the company vis-à-vis stakeholders, the competent authorities in terms of safety and the environment (for example: DREAL, medicine and labor inspection, etc.), as well as in professional bodies (participation in meetings , conferences, working groups with elected officials, associations, partners). JOB REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED SKILLS PROFILE Academic level: Engineer / Master in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Additional training and/or qualifications: Good command of the ISO certification process
· Professional experience: 10 years of experience in general and 05 years in a similar position in food production factories
· Minimum age: 40 years old TECHNICAL SKILLS · General knowledge of sciences: chemistry, physiology, biology, anatomy, physics , electricity, etc · Good knowledge of the functioning of the company: organization chart, professions to know the different levers of action of the HSE policy · Excellent knowledge of Cameroonian regulations relating to hygiene, safety, the environment and working conditions would be an advantage
· Knowledge of ISO quality standards or more broadly of Quality, Health, Safety, Environment standards
· Mastery of emergency response techniques, particularly in first aid and fire
· Essential notions in labor law, administrative law, town planning, public health and environment
General knowledge in scientific fields (chemistry, electricity, etc.)
Mastery of national and international QHSE standards
Knowledge of management systems (QSE, QHSE, EMS, etc.)
Mastery of monitoring and project management tools
Africa Food Manufacture, certified ISO 9001: 2015 version prioritizes meritocracy and inclusion; therefore, it cannot apply any discrimination whatsoever in terms of recruitment, training, career development and promotion based on race, color, ethnic origin, sex; marital status, disability, religion, creed and age. APPLICATION SUBMISSION Curriculum vitae updated with references; Cover letter ; All applications must be sent via our firstname.lastname@example.org address It is recommended that candidates apply by mentioning the title of the published position in the subject.
Only compliant applications will be considered further. DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com