Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Place of work: Yaoundé with 80% of travel on projects
Its specific responsibilities are among others
- Support ordering and procurement procedures for drugs and medical devices to ensure inventory tracking for all pharmacies
- Control the good management of stocks on all project pharmacies
- Ensure the circuit and follow-up of the imports of drugs and medical devices at the level of the MINSANTE and the DPML (Derogation from technical visa, AOI, LANACOME if necessary)
- Ensure the collection of data on the consumption of psychotropic and narcotic drugs from all MSF missions in Cameroon and the tracing of batches as needed
- Follow up on endorsements of major psychotropics and narcotics
- Provide support and technical analysis in the assessment of the local market (drugs and medical devices) for possible local purchases.
- Support the Supply team for pharmacy activities in Yaoundé as a whole
- Accompany the Supply team for the destruction of expired and damaged drugs
- Provide support for capacity building in the management of pharmacies in the various projects
- Ensure the gap of project pharma supervisors or mission pharmacists as needed.
- Provide activity reports (Sitrep, management indicators, field visit reports, etc.).
- In the event of emergency activities, support the teams in the organization and setting up of pharmacies with the standard tools used in the mission
- Ensure the integrity of the cold chain in cooperation with the logistics team
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a pharmacist
- Prior experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries desirable
- Computer skills required
- Being bilingual in English and French is an asset Qualifications required: Staff management and development, Adherence to MSF principles, flexibility of behavior, results and sense of quality, teamwork and cooperation, ability to work with people from a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment, open-mindedness, good communication skills, listening skills.
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Years of experience: Between 1 year and 3 years
- Work certificates
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
A cover letter (to be sent to the Human Resources and Administration Coordinator); A recent detailed CV of two (2) pages maximum, with a valid email address and skype address; A copy of work certificates (and recommendations from previous employers if any)
Only applications with this subject will be considered.
NB: THE WRITTEN AND ORAL TESTS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER SELECTION OF THE FILES. ONLY SELECTED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org