DEV SOLUTION is an office of expertise in Environment, Development, Marketing and Management. We place research and innovation at the heart of our approaches, relying on our international expertise as well as on our network of consultants, technical and academic partners. This allows us to offer a range of varied services that respect relevant national and international standards and best practices.
As part of a mission of our missions, we are looking for an expert with the following profile:
- Hold a graduate degree in public administration, social sciences or other relevant discipline
- Have relevant experience of at least 7 years in monitoring and evaluation and project and program management in the protection sector, in particular peace and social cohesion,
- Proven experience in conducting studies at national and/or international level
- Strong experience in conducting project evaluations, particularly in conflict or post-conflict country contexts and demonstrating solid knowledge of peacebuilding issues, and strengthening national NGOs and mechanisms for local peace
- Experience working in the Central African Republic and/or very good understanding of the context and dynamics related to conflict and gender
- Excellent ability to analyze, synthesize and write reports and good knowledge of methods for collecting, analyzing data and presenting results
- Knowledge of European Union procedures
- Availability to conduct this assessment immediately
- Fluent in speaking and writing French, which will be the working language throughout the mission, and knowledge of local CAR languages is considered an asset .
The application file, consisting of an up-to-date and signed curriculum vitae (Word version) of the candidate, a letter of motivation addressed to the General Manager, as well as proof of training and previous employment must be sent by electronic means only. at the following address: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 04 July 2022