The ACTIVA Group is looking for (01) A Project Management Assistant (AMOA) (HF)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Consultant
SECTOR JACTIVITY: Insurance
PLACE OF WORK: Douala (Cameroon)
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 07 Months (Defined duration of the Project)
Among the leaders in sub-Saharan Africa on the insurance market, with 12 subsidiaries present in 9 countries and a Globus Network with members in 49 African countries, the Activa Group has stood out by offering its customers innovative and responsible offers. for 24 years.
Having the role of Consultant, the AMOA’s mission will be to support the project team in the definition and development of an IT solution specific to the ACTIVA Group. The AMOA Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the definition, conduct and management of the project.
- Definition of the project: Writing of the expression of user needs, assistance during the conduct of the feasibility study, writing of the specifications (functional and technical)
- Project management: Co-facilitation of daily work sessions, coordination of work, participation in tests/receipts (with the aim of verifying the compliance of deliverables in the light of the requirements set out in the specifications)
- Project management: Assistance in the production of project success indicators for the project committee, support in monitoring project progress, planning and deadlines as well as the preparation of steering committees.
- Diploma: BAC + 4/5, School of Engineering, Master MIAGE (Computer Methods Applied to Business Management)
- Experience: Minimum 05 years as AMOA Project Manager Consultant in Management Business Analyst etc.)
- Project methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE methods)
- Mastery of project management methods and tools such as Gantt Project, Redmine, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of some scripting languages CNET, Angular. would be a plus.
- Extremely rigorous
- Operational practice of English;
- Excellent writing ability.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply: Please send your application, consisting only of a detailed CV (PDF format) with telephone contact(s) and e-mail address(es), via the following address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in subject Ref DARCIAMOA/12/2022
Deadline: 01/13/2023 at 5:00 p.m.