As part of its New Graduate Program, AgricAdvisors is actively recruiting a professional intern to act as an assistant on one of our major projects.
Under the supervision of the Innovation Director and the project manager, you will participate in the realization of a study project in the field of innovation and the development of solutions in agriculture.
Your main tasks will be to assist the project team in the planning and execution of project activities. More specifically, it will be about:
- Search for relevant information
- Collect the data needed for the study
- Perform data analysis and write a professional report
- Assist the team in other tasks or in other projects
The company is based in Douala – Cameroon. But the work can be done remotely, with the possibility of travel within the framework of the projects.
The internship is for a period of three (3) months and is unpaid. This is indeed a learning-by-doing course, giving new graduates the opportunity to acquire their first professional experience. However, the selected candidates will receive training throughout their internship to facilitate their professional integration.
The candidate must also be able to attend meetings which may take place at the end of the week or at unconventional times given the difference in time zones of the members of the project team.
- Be in the process of obtaining, or hold an agricultural engineering or agricultural work diploma for less than two (2) years
- Have a laptop and a smart phone with internet access
- Be skilled with office software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Having previous experience in a similar project would be an asset
- Be able to manage several files at the same time
- Have a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be well organized and able to work effectively remotely
- Be able to work independently and with little supervision
- Have a spirit of initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Have good writing skills in French and/or English
- Have skills for teamwork
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your CV and cover letter (2 separate documents please) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 21, 2022 at 9 p.m. (GMT+1 ). Please specify in the subject “Project Assistant – Agronomist” .
Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.