Kimpa offers a professional internship in Operational Marketing and e-business
- Establish the marketing mix strategy (product, price, distribution, promotion) on all online and offline channels.
- Increase traffic on the platforms and convert them to purchase.
- Very creative in developing and designing attractive content
- Choose the communication vectors adapted to the product launch (advertisements, media plan, digital plan, promotional events).
- Build the operational marketing plan: manage and deploy the promotional schedule.
- Define the positioning of the offers on the market and select the target segments of the commercial offers.
- Ensure the adequacy of marketing actions with the expectations of customers and prospects.
- Ensure the visibility of the company’s products and services to prospects.
- Develop commercial tools and arguments for the sales force.
- Define the form and content of sales support materials (information and advertising at points of sale, offer kit, brochures, product sheets, catalogs, etc.).
- Plan, prepare and coordinate the company’s presence at trade fairs, manage press relations.
- Manage the optimization and maintenance of websites, extranet, portal…
- Improve the visibility of sites: acquisition of traffic and referencing.
- Manage the creation, implementation and monitoring of new digital media in a multi-channel environment.
- Deploy an animation plan (editorial content, promotional operations, contests, etc.) on the various digital media (mobile, tablet, social networks).
- Create new spaces for online exchange: discussion forums, blogs, animation of communities on social networks.
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of a marketing and sales CRM tool.
- Design activity dashboards
- Follow the evolution of consumer behavior on the web.
- Perform competitive intelligence on the positioning of competitors and the tools used.
- Carry out market studies to propose action and product development plans.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Training in marketing, communication, marketing management, commercial strategies. Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Good knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- Know how to develop a marketing action plan
- Excellent use of the office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mastery of marketing tools 2.0: e-mailing manager; blogging; CRM, facebook business manager, google ads, linkedin ads, youtube ads, web referencing, tiktok
- Editing tools: canva, photoshop, adobe illustrator
- Knowledge and strong taste for digital and social tools and devices
- Good mastery of the graphic chain of communication media (from creation to printing)
- Know the different media, their specificities and complementarities
- Know how to manage communication outside the media: sponsorship, sales promotion, press relations, publications, fairs and exhibitions
- Excellent written expression to write sales pitches
- Be innovative, creative to imagine original and attractive promotional materials for customers
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org