Eco Santé Pro
Name of employer: Eco Santé Pro
A health structure recruits academic and / or professional trainees (Unpaid):
Profile 1: Caregiver or Nurse.
Profile 2: Marketing / communication assistant
Profile 3: Secretary / medical assistant
Profile 4: Health center receptionist.
Profile 5: Medical laboratory technician
Profile 6: Community manager for health center.
In collaboration with the main nurse and under her responsibility, participate in the activities of the health center, according to the profile / motivation.
This may include, among other things:
- Welcoming, informing, installing patients…
- Set up and lead occasional health campaigns
- Assess the clinical state of patients, observe and measure the main parameters related to the state of health.
- Help the nurse to carry out adapted and diverse care.
- Ensure the maintenance of the immediate environment of the patients and the repair of the beds.
- Maintain care equipment.
- Assistance in the management of the mini pro-pharmacy.
- Transmit observations orally and in writing to maintain continuity of care.
- Person in course or at the end of training
- Years of experience: 0 to 2
- Great interpersonal skills, listening, humanity, touch.
- Soft skills: Be of good moral character, Self-taught in learning, Versatile and meticulous.
- Exercise discretion and restraint.
- Desired knowledge of social networks and computer tools.
NB1: Reside around Yaoundé II – SOA (Nkolfoulou, Ngousso, Breeder…)
- Curriculum Vitae (specifying your place of residence)
- Cover letter
- Photocopy of the last diploma
SEND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline as soon as possible (Application files are evaluated as they are received), the call will be closed as soon as the candidate is recruited.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com