DEVELOP AFRICA THROUGH AGRICULTURE is recruiting on its behalf: 01 PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
Position based in Garoua
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and supervise the manufacturing activities of the goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the proper functioning of all production lines and the quality of the results. We expect you to have in-depth knowledge of production procedures. Your ability to lead people to peak performance will set you apart as a leader. Making decisions and solving problems will take up a large part of your day. If you have these different skills, we would like to meet you. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Demonstrate the operation of equipment as well as work and safety procedures to new employees or assign them to experienced employees for training.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the processing of cereals such as red millet into flour.
- Enforce safety rules and plant facilities.
- Inspect equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Interpret company specifications, policies and procedures for workers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules and other documents and reports to determine production requirements and evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Observe work and monitor gauges and other indicators to ensure equipment meets production and processing standards
- Plan and establish work schedules, tasks and production sequences in order to achieve production objectives.
- BAC+5 in industrial and production maintenance with 2 years of experience
- Minimum age: 25 years old
- In-depth knowledge of production management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and results-oriented approach
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates interested in this recruitment notice should send their CV ( PDF file ) specifying the desired position in the subject line to the following address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for admissibility of applications is April 20, 2023