Enterprise: KM INTERNATIONAL
The Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for inputting order data, communicating with vendors, tracking shipments, identifying cost savings and improvements to process. This person is operationally minded and thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment.
KM INTERNATIONAL is hiring a Supermarket Procurement Coordinator / douala
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Assist the Procument Lead with all stages of the procurement process and work cross-functionally with all internal and external teams;
- Build relationships with existing vendors and identify new vendors to service emerging needs;
- Identify procurement processes to be improved or made more efficient;
- Create and oversee KPI tracking and reporting;
- Manage the procurement mailbox and help desk telephone and provide excellent; customer service to all internal and external end users;
- Collaborate with various teams financial operations, accounting, and sourcing to action document specific requests to advance documents in workflow in a timely manner.
Skills / Requirements / QualitiesPosition: Procurement Coordinator;
- Language Proficiency: English (Good);
- Education: University Degree;
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Excel (Good);
- Previous Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience requiring similar skills;
- Candidate should be able to adopt fast;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Years of experience: Between 1 year and 3 years
The candidates are requested to send their CV with the subject “Procurement Coordinator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to submit their file to our secretariat located in Sudanese Akwa, Boulevard de la liberté 610, HUB building, 1st floor .
Deadline: May 13, 2022
Click here to view similar jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com