EASY CHICKEN SARL
type of offer: pre-employment internship (06 to 09 months) Full time
Area of supply: Poultry farming Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
EASY CHICKEN SARL is currently looking in Yaoundé in the field of breeding, for a Technician experienced in the activity of poultry production and avian prophylaxis.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the technician will be responsible for:
- Participate in the production of day-old chicks (incubation of OAC);
- Ensure the good quality of the chicks produced;
- Collaborate closely with the technical manager on all aspects of production;
- Respect the activity calendar;
- Be attentive to the comments of breeders who have obtained chicks from EASY CHICKEN and propose competitive improvements, etc.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
– Be able to lead the production of broiler chickens from day one to marketing.
– Be able to recognize and treat the different diseases that attack chickens;
– Have a strong sense of organization and anticipation;
– Have good interpersonal skills and a great capacity for adaptation;
– Know how to follow instructions while maintaining a certain autonomy in the work;
– To have team spirit ;
– Ability to work under pressure
– Have practical training in animal husbandry in general and in poultry farming in particular;
– Have good physical health;
NB: All candidates must not only have training in chicken farming, but they must also have a good practical knowledge of poultry prophylaxis.
» Level of experience: Intern
» Cover Letter
» Curriculum Vitae
Send your application, CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
View ALL Scholarships in UK 2022
Opportunities for African Students 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group