A construction company with its own training center recruits a TRAINEE – Community Manager in a trial or pre-employment phase for a period of 3 months with the possibility of renewal and then a fixed-term contract of one year and then a permanent contract.
Missions and activities
- Create the digital and printed graphic media for the company and its customers (logo, graphic charter, visuals for social networks, digital visuals, visuals for printed media, editing of advertising video spots) and contribute to creating the visual identity of the company.
- Create and animate the pages of the company to strengthen its brand image, to promote the company and its services and to expand its customer database.
- Create and participate in the development of the web communication strategy
Skills and requirements
- Minimum Bac+3 level in graphic design/communication
- Mastery of software: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Mastery of motion design
- Demonstrate creativity, rigor, method and autonomy
- Sense of teamwork and networking
- Good ability to handle stress and emergency situations
Submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (stating why choosing you over someone else)
- Curriculum vitae ;
- Portfolio of your achievements
Complete files must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention in the subject: Application for the position of graphic designer and community manager.
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group