Position offered: Personal Assistant
A very active e-commerce entrepreneur and CEO of a construction company is looking for a reliable and experienced personal assistant to help her manage her office and her various activities. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for a busy executive and manage an active calendar of appointments and meetings.
Your responsibilities include preparing business correspondence, creating meeting documents and procedures, managing vendor relationships, and coordinating special projects.
This is a highly visible role that requires a high degree of professionalism.
The ideal candidate is a creative, problem-solver who is excited to help create something that will have a huge impact on the lives of those we serve.
He must be self-motivated, highly organized, with excellent communication and time management skills, and have experience in social media marketing.
- Schedule appointments and follow the agenda;
- Event planning ;
- Administrative Support ;
- Management of file archiving;
- Research and contact suppliers online;
- Carry out missions on behalf of the employer.
- Manage the e-commerce store
- Create content for social networks (TikTok, Insta Stories, SnapChats, Twitter, Facebook)
- Comfortable with smartphones, including texting, camera and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, graceful, meticulous, detail oriented and meticulous.
- Able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Positive attitude, team player, able to work with a wide range of high quality suppliers.
- Personality and politeness, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, dynamic and organized;
- Good level of expression and spirit of synthesis;
- Relational sense and anticipation;
- Fluency in English IS ESSENTIAL ;
Salary: Competitive plus discretionary bonus and benefits.
You must be comfortable working extended hours and occasional overtime as required.
To apply: send CV, plus letter of motivation specifying why you are chosen for this role to email@example.com
WITHOUT LETTER OF MOTIVATION, your file will not be studied:
Deadline for submission: February 28, 2023