APPLE TECH INTERN Associate (ATIA)
Icenter Apple’s official AAR for central africa is officially opening an experience store in Cameroon as an Apple mono (AAR/APR) store to deliver world-class apple experience in the central African country. The First apple mono will be open at the Douala Grand Mall.
Provide positive customer communication and experience through face-to-face, phone, and email; Create quotes, orders, work orders, and invoices for sales and service; Assist with shipping/receiving and organization/maintenance of sales areas; Able to sell Apple-based services, accessories, and software to fit customer needs.
1. Great customer management and interaction skills.
2. Good social media knowledge
3. currently studying in any engineering related field with good technical skills
4. Good with people and communication skills (written and spoken).
5. Organized, reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
6. Good at English and french communication.
7. Quick and willing to learn new skills. This is a position that can evolve.
8. Flexible with the schedule when required.
9. Good dressing and presentation always
10. Multitasks well and ability to work under pressure especially from complaining customers.
1. Find solutions for customers through Apple-focused solutions, products, accessories, and software.
2. socialmedia support for all apple activities
3. Deliver support assistance to customers in the most impressive way the Apple Way
4. Primary person to meet and greet customers and provide all Apple product and service information to customers.
5. Inform customers about repair and order status when they call or come in.
6. Create work-order’s for customers and complete basic computer diagnosis.
7. Create custom quotes and orders for customers.
8. Basic apple device set-up for new computers.
Interested candidates should send CV at email@example.com with job title as the subject of the mail.