Supervise the activities of assigned packing plant shift team to ensure plant operations are optimized and established targets for the plant are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities ·
- Manage packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets. ·
- Act as shift in-charge for respective shift team. ·
- Assist with reviewing of ATCs for respective shift team and ensure Shift Manager Signs off in a timely manner. ·
- Assist in supervising the loading of cement into trucks during respective shift. ·
- Supervise the operation of packing plant equipment during respective shift. ·
- Liaise with maintenance engineers for the maintenance of packing plant machine and ensure prompt repairs are carried out when required. ·
- Enforce the use of personal protection equipment during respective shift to prevent accidents. ·
- Ensure effective on-the-job training of packing plant operators. ·
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Shift Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- Diploma + minimum of 20 years related job experience
- Good relationship management skills
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good supervisory skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Private Health Insurance
Paid time Off
Training & Development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.