The operations manager is responsible for managing one or more strategic contracts, both through compliance with commitments and through the financial management of these contracts and quality assurance.
Support the firm in transformation, continuous improvement and the search for performance, through the deployment of Operational Excellence, effective and efficient project management, and management support.
The main tasks :
- Develop the strategic business plan
- Ensure the project management of services in compliance with contractual commitments
- Prospect and develop the client portfolio
- Monitor and respond to national and international calls for tenders,
- Manage dedicated resources and steer the firm’s activities
- Set up internal and external reporting tables
- Prepare and lead steering committees with the client
- Manage operational risks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bac +3 in Marketing, Finance, Audit, Management, Administration, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Project management experience (required)
- Process modeling skills
- Knowledge of risk management
- Knowledge and experience in Audit would be an asset
- Minimum one year of experience in similar functions
- Project management (required)
- Good knowledge of MS Project and office package
- Ability to take initiative
- Intellectual curiosity,
- Integrity, autonomy, rigor.
- Respect of deadlines and results orientation
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Send your curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter with SALARY CLAIM to the address email@example.com no later than March 03, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. , specifying in the subject line ” OPERATIONS MANAGER “.