The ARNO Group is recruiting for its subsidiary ARNO GLOBAL BEVERAGES (AGB): 02 ON TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVE M/F.
Job location : Douala
We are looking for talented and passionate ON TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVES M/F to join our teams in the city of Douala. They work on the development and execution of key account plans to achieve jointly defined objectives. To do this, they are responsible for sales in restaurants, hotels, clubs and stylish bars, etc.
- Obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work in order to reach all existing outlets.
- Adjust the content of sales presentations by studying the type of point of sale.
- Focus sales efforts by studying the existing and potential volume of authorized resellers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed of its activities and results.
- Present reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and various analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on prices, products, new products, delivery times, benchmarking techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policy evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Build customer loyalty through regular visits and resolve their complaint by investigating issues.
- Improve professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops, establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations.
- Hold a BTS / DUT in Sales Marketing, or equivalent diploma, aged between 25 and 35 and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in sales, especially in the wine & spirits sector
- Experience at a managerial level would be an added advantage.
- Experience and Knowledge in the Luxury sector.
- Specific experience in account management, field sales or trade marketing.
- Strong understanding of business opportunities and sensitivity to customer satisfaction.
- Basic knowledge of P&L and previous experience of financial data (targeted commercial investment, margin optimization, customer profitability…).
- Digital skills and good level of computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of digital, social networks and communication, both verbal and written, in French and English.
- Authentic in all interactions, and able to build genuine partnerships with clients and internally with other functions.
- Strong ability to multi-task and operate with pace and agility.
- Ability to find relevant solutions in a very dynamic environment.
- Good driver with a valid license.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure good customer relationship management
- Ability to listen to understand the needs of customers or prospects.
- Organizational skills in order to define priorities for action and the allocation of resources.
- Good resistance to stress, healthy and physically robust.
- Sense of negotiation and diplomacy to interact with different interlocutors
- Flexibility, availability, mobility. The position may require night work and may require travel within Cameroon.
APPLICATION FILE :
CV and cover letter to be sent only to the email address email@example.com with the subject: “ ON TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVE” .
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 02/20/2023.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.